shay on Has it really been that l… Anonymous on Parmesan Bread Puffs nana on More on the Christmas Men… Fishes And Loaves on Pumpkin Recipe Contest Fishes And Loaves on Has it really been that l…
- I spend a lot of time listening to various vocalists and share some of them here with you. Some just have a... fb.me/28Aj5GtHW 1 week ago
- Another great week singing and making music with my super students! The best part is welcoming Nathaniel and Joe... fb.me/4fpelIhF1 1 week ago
- Enjoy this Valentine’s Day gift from us. Schedule a music lesson for 2 and save with this sweet deal. 1 Couples... fb.me/1OXHSQpvs 2 weeks ago
- Don't think "high" or "low." Singing is more like shift a sports car. It's about "feel." The smoother the transition the better. 🎶🎵🎶 2 weeks ago
- If you ever get a chance to watch a master class take it! You're singing will improve regardless of the genre!... fb.me/2vm0p1aea 2 weeks ago
I write about....anything goes artisan bread baking Bread breakfast Brunch canning chocolate coffee Cook Books cooking with alcohol Cookware countertop appliances cultures and ethnic foods dessert Dinner Drinks eat your veggies fast food favorite grocery stores food blogs fresh is best gadgets garden chef gardening grilling heirloom holiday baking holiday meals Homegrown homemade house warming how to ice cream and cookies and cakes Oh my! in the garden Japanese kitchen essentials low carb Lunch Maid Service meat and potatoes mexican My Recipes no-knead dough not edible Party pizza polldaddy potluck scratch sewing and crocheting soup tea tex-mex travel TV Chef Inspired vegetable gardening wild game You asked for it!